Friday, September 18, 2009

Welcome, weary traveler

New blog- great, just what the web needs, another snarky, over-opinionated jerk hiding behind his keyboard... yeah, well, here it is anyway.

The Grand Vision for this blog is simple- I have a propensity for finding things that are bad; movies, writing, etc. I am also unemployed (which has increased the amount of time one has to look for terrible things online exponentially). Now you may be saying to yourself, WTF? Why should I peek in on this timesink? Other than offering some humor, I dunno.

In closing, many folks encounter badness, but I look for it, revel in it and garner such a deep and abiding satisfaction from sharing, it may border on pathological- let me help you find the things that you didn't know you didn't want to see... no wait... er... or some such...

No comments:

Post a Comment